REALTOR®, GMS, SRES, e-Pro, CNS
My Experience Started Early
Many clients ask why I chose a real estate career. It has deep roots stemming from my childhood. As the daughter of a now retired active-duty Naval Chaplain, we moved often. We lived abroad, relocating multiple times. It’s through that experience — picking up a life and creating a new one — that I learned the relocation process can be exciting and full of challenges. It’s with this perspective and sensitivity that I help my clients; I’m passionate about making meaningful connections so my clients create the lifestyle they really want in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Skills & Specialties
Before becoming a Realtor, I had a successful career in high tech sales. It was the perfect training ground for learning and applying these critical skills:
- Artful & Thorough Inquiry – I learned how important it is to ask the right questions in the right way at the right time. As a result, I can efficiently find the perfect solution for my clients.
- Professional Presentations – Many times the difference between an accepted offer and rejection is a professional and well-constructed presentation. I’ve found the adage “you only have one chance to make a first impression” applies to emails, in-person discussions, and writing offers.
- Strategic Negotiation – Whether it’s a buyer’s or seller’s market, success often hinges on cultivating positive relationships with other real estate agents and negotiating that’s respectful and effective.
A Wide Network of Resources
Whether you are upsizing, downsizing, relocating into or out of the Bay Area area or looking for investment property, I can help. I leverage the Sereno Group’s world-class marketing resources (both online and offline). I also have a wide professional network of local and trusted experts — from home repair to staging and everything in between.
Commitment to Service
My role as your Realtor is to help you through one of the largest decisions you’ll ever make — buying or selling your home. The economy and real estate market of Silicon Valley is unpredictable and sometimes volatile. Over the years I’ve successfully negotiated hot and cold markets as well as extreme economic conditions. I’m committed to helping you navigate through the intricacies and nuances of the real estate process with perspective and sensitivity.
On a personal note, I’m proud to call the San Francisco Bay Area home for more than two decades. My father’s commitment as a military chaplain taught me the value of community and one’s responsibility to support it. Each year I contribute to many Bay Area charities. I am also a member of the Sereno Group’s 1% for Good Charitable Giving Program.
Education & Certifications
Before starting my career, I graduated from San Jose State University with Magna Cum Laude honors. I then honed my organizational and management skills in high tech sales for several well-known companies here in Silicon Valley. Since negotiating is a critical component to a real estate transaction, I completed the Influence and Negotiation Strategies Program from Stanford’s Graduate School of Business.
As a driven professional, I also believe in lifelong learning and achieving excellence. In addition to belonging to the California Association of Realtors (CAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR), I hold the following designations:
- Stanford University’s Negotiation Strategies Program
- Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS)
- Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS)
- e-Pro – Internet marketing technology
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- America’s Best Real Estate Agents by RealTrends (with Zillow & Trulia) since 2014