Choosing to Live in the SF Bay Area
Considering a move to the San Francisco Bay Area? Welcome! You’ve come to the right place! The San Francisco Bay Area is an amazing area. Our economy ranks 19th in the world, according to the Bay Area Council Economic Institute. Silicon Valley is a top global innovation center; we have the highest concentration of innovation-related jobs in the U.S.
You’ll also find that we offer unique points of interest. Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the San Francisco Bay, we’re only a few hours from beaches, mountains, wineries, and cultural destinations. Whatever the reason for your relocation to the Bay Area, I’m committed to helping you find and thrive in your new home.
A Trusted Resource
As the daughter of a now-retired career Naval Officer, I know firsthand what it’s like to uproot a life and start afresh in a new location. And, I’ve lived in the Bay Area for more than two decades. So let me be your guide to finding a home and settling into your new life.
My specialty is relocation; I’m trained as a Certified Corporate Relocation Specialist. I am a preferred Realtor for many high-profile Silicon Valley companies. That means I’ve helped numerous executives find their new home here. So, I’m very familiar with the excitement and challenges of relocating to the Bay Area.
No doubt you’re feeling the pressure that goes along with uprooting a family and taking on a new job in an unfamiliar area. Rest assured, I’m here to help you whatever your relocation needs.
The Relocation Process
Moving, even under the best of circumstances, can be stressful. That’s why I make the relocation process as easy as possible:
- An Initial Telephone Meeting — To discuss your relocation needs and arrange a time to meet in person on your next visit.
- Tour the Area — We’ll take a holistic view as we explore the areas that best fit your housing needs including commute times, activities, school districts and other important choices that affect your new life here in the Bay Area.
- Creating a Relocation Strategy — We’ll review your move timeframe and housing choices to decide if purchasing or leasing a home makes the most sense for your situation.
- Finding Your New Home — Using the relocation strategy we develop together, we’ll narrow the search for your new home so we use your precious time effectively and efficiently.
- Coordinating Your Move — Since I have established relationships with many relocation companies, I can help you manage the details of your upcoming move.