This impeccably-maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom modern home boasts the best in California indoor/outdoor living. The great room’s stunning vaulted ceilings and large windows add light and majesty to the beautiful space. An expansive dine-in kitchen with abundant cabinetry and granite countertops includes Kenmore appliances, built-in buffet storage, a breakfast bar, and both sliding and pet door access to the delightful backyard. The master suite, also with sliding door access to the backyard, features a large step-in shower bath, walk-in closet, built-in wardrobe, and hardwood floors. Two additional bedrooms with hardwood floors share a full shower/tub hallway bath.
Perfect for entertaining any-sized crowd, the large, private backyard features two pergola-topped composite decks, an extensive patio, lawn space, and beautiful landscaping including raised beds, fruit trees, Japanese maple trees, and flowers. The home’s front yard is also sizeable, wrapping around the corner lot with shade trees and well-tended landscaping.
Additional features of this lovely home include an oversized two car garage with storage closets plus laundry space, an additional gated parking pad large enough to accommodate an RV or boat, both heat and air conditioning, and a built-in security system. This home’s optimal location is just steps away from Martial Cottle Park and close to shopping, dining, and major commuting routes (87, 85, 280, 101). Move-in ready!
- 1,442 square foot home on a 6,317 square foot lot
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Light and bright great room with stunning vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors
- Expansive dine-in kitchen with extensive cabinetry, Kenmore suite of appliances, granite countertops, breakfast bar, built-in buffet storage, and sliding and pet door access to the backyard
- Master bedroom with ensuite step-in shower bathroom, walk-in closet, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobe, hardwood floors, and sliding door access to the backyard
- Three additional bedrooms with hardwood floors share a full hallway bathroom with shower/tub
- Exterior window shades on sun-facing rooms add energy efficiency
- Large, private backyard with two covered composite decks, patio, lawn, raised beds, fruit trees, Japanese maple trees, and flowers
- High curb appeal with expansive corner lot including shade trees, lawn, and mature landscaping
- Oversized two car garage with storage closets and laundry space
- Additional gated parking pad for RV or boat
- Both heat and air conditioning
- Security system
- Ideal location just steps away from Martial Cottle Park and close to shopping, dining, and major commuting routes (87, 85, 280, 101)
- Neighborhood Schools: Parkview Elementary, Davis Intermediate, Andrew P. Hill High (buyer to verify)
|Address:||301 Greenpark Way|
|Lot Square Feet:||6,317|