This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Blossom Valley gem with high curb appeal blends classic architectural features with modern updates and a stunning backyard oasis resulting in a home boasting optimal serene indoor/outdoor living.
From the delightful front porch, the formal tiled entryway with double coat closet leads to the light and bright great room with its lovely mantle-topped, marble-surround fireplace and engineered hardwood floors. Classic arched doorways divide the hallway from this great room and the stunning oversized dine-in kitchen. With an abundance of natural wood cabinetry including built-in wine storage and lighted glass-front accent cupboards, this chef’s kitchen with granite countertops, engineered hardwood floors, and white Kitchen-Aid appliances opens to the sizeable backyard patio with a built-in outdoor eating bar, perfect for outdoor entertaining.
The peaceful master suite with engineered hardwood floors and dual closets enjoys a private ensuite full shower bathroom. Three additional carpeted bedrooms share a full hallway shower bathroom.
The private, fenced, lush backyard of this home is a serene oasis. With a flower-covered arbor perfect for lounging in a hammock and both a sizeable patio and a generous grass yard, this home optimizes indoor/outdoor living and entertaining for any-sized crowd. A storage shed matching the house is tucked into a far corner of the yard as well.
Additional features of this home include an oversized double garage with storage and laundry, central heat and air conditioning, and a security system. Convenient to commuting routes such as 85 & 101, this home’s ideal location is also near VTA Light Rail, numerous high tech shuttle stops, great shopping, dining, and parks.
- 1,400 square foot home on 5,360 square foot lot
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Formal tiled entryway with double coat closet and classic arched doorway entries to great room and kitchen
- Light and bright great room with mantle-topped, marble-surround fireplace
- Chef’s kitchen with granite counters, abundant custom cabinetry, lighted glass-front accent cupboards, and white Kitchen-Aid appliances opens to the sizeable backyard patio with a built-in outdoor eating bar
- Master suite with dual closets and ensuite full shower bath
- Three additional bedrooms share full hallway shower bath
- Private, fenced, lush backyard oasis with flower-covered arbor, large patio, sizeable grass yard, and storage shed
- Double garage with storage and laundry
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Security system
- Engineered hardwood floors in living spaces and master bedroom; carpet in three additional bedrooms
- Convenient commuting location near 85/101, VTA Light Rail, high tech shuttle stops; also near great shopping, dining, and parks
- Neighborhood schools include: Anderson Elementary, Bernal Intermediate, Oak Grove High (buyer to verify)
|Address:||172 Wyandotte Dr|
|Lot Square Feet:||5,360|