Elegant Los Gatos Tuscan Estate Home with Expansive Grounds and Stunning Views
Italy meets California in this stunning estate home with spectacular views of the Santa Cruz Mountains and city lights. Warmth, livability, and luxury abound in this 6 bed, 5.5 bath
Italy meets California in this stunning Tuscan-style estate home with spectacular views of both the Santa Cruz Mountains and the lights of Silicon Valley. Warmth, liveability, and luxury abound throughout this 6 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom home.
Many artistic details stand out from the moment of entry through the property’s secure gate and sweeping driveway with decorative Italianate fountain. The home’s oversized wrought iron and glass entry opens to a spacious foyer. Warmth surrounds you right away via stunning woods including knotty alder cabinets and doors, exposed beam ceilings, and hand-scraped hardwood floors throughout.
The living spaces of the home are oversized enough for entertaining while cozy enough for family living. The stunning epicurean chef’s kitchen with a Viking professional suite of stainless steel appliances and built-in Dacor espresso bar opens to the exposed-beam great room with a gorgeous fireplace and built-in entertainment cabinetry. With its oversized island with eating bar, luxurious hand-painted tiles and chiseled granite, breakfast nook, and open-concept space, this dream kitchen and great room are the heart of the home. Nearby, formal living and dining rooms are awash in warm woods and aglow from the dining room’s custom chandelier. These formal spaces offer luxurious space for entertaining with the formal dining room opening to a gorgeous, serene veranda, ideal for a cocktail hour.
The estate’s bedrooms are all large and spa-like, 4 with ensuite designer baths, and all with walk-in closets. The first-floor oversized master suite boasts a fireplace, stunning knotty alderwood built-ins and fireplace, an oversized walk-in open closet with built-ins and stacked private laundry machines, and a custom designer bathroom with soaking tub with views, step-in glass shower with hand-picked marble surround, dual copper sink vanity with marble countertops, and travertine floors. Five additional bedrooms include an optional library/office with built-ins. Two bedrooms offer full ensuite shower/tub baths; two others share a jack-and-jill shower/tub bath, with the fifth bedroom accessing a full hallway bath. All bathrooms boast marble vanities with copper sinks. A ground-floor enormous bonus room offers optimal play space with a wet bar and 1200-bottle wine cellar.
Outside, this estate’s grandeur is equally evident. With its built-in gas fireplace, custom gas patio heaters, custom lighting, and surround sound speakers, the sweeping patio is an entertainer’s dream. The fully-fenced property’s expansive, lush grounds are luxurious with vast lawns, numerous walking paths and seating areas, and a kids’ play area. Open space is abundant; these are sweeping, gorgeous grounds.
No detail is spared in this estate home, the additional features of which include a large laundry room with storage, an attached 3-car garage with epoxy floor and mudroom, an oversized driveway for guest parking, abundant storage, built-in surround sound throughout, a full security system with intercom, and more.
In coveted Los Gatos, this glorious Tuscany-meets-California estate home is close to academically acclaimed neighborhood schools and lovely downtown Los Gatos with all of its shopping, dining, and entertainment amenities, and offers easy commuting via 85, 17, 280, and 101.
- 5,079 square foot home on 1.82 acre lot
- 6 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms
- Oversized wrought iron and glass front door opens to large foyer with large-plank hickory hardwood floors flowing into the living spaces
- Inviting large formal living room primed for entertaining with custom built-in cabinetry, open boxed-beam ceiling, and oversized gas fireplace with majestic stone mantle overlooking the lights of Silicon Valley and beyond
- Formal dining room surrounded by windows and capped with a designer chandelier flows to a serene veranda
- Open-concept epicurean kitchen with stunning hand-painted tile and granite backsplash, chiseled-edge granite countertops, oversized center island with eating bar, Viking professional appliance suite including oversized French door refrigerator/freezer, six-burner range with custom hood and dual oven, and pot-filler, dual dishwashers, warming drawer, built-in Dacor espresso machine with steamer, two large farmhouse sinks, and breakfast nook
- Kitchen opens to expansive great room with exposed cross-beam ceiling, fireplace, and rich wood built-in entertainment center with A/V storage
- Extra-large ground-level bonus family room with wet bar, 1200-bottle Tuscan wine cellar, and travertine tile flooring
- Spa-like main-level large and elegant master suite boasts fireplace and built-ins and an extra-large designer bath including deep-soaking bathtub with stunning views, oversized glass shower enclosure with hand-picked marble slabs, dual copper sink vanity, marble counters, travertine flooring, and an oversized open walk-in closet with stacked washer/dryer
- Custom-designed main level bedroom with ensuite bath features stunning built-in cabinetry could be used as a formal office or library
- Additional first-floor large bedroom suite with designer carpet and attached full bath with marble counters and heated tile flooring
- Three additional spacious bedrooms located on the ground level boast designer carpeting, large custom closets, and mountain views
- Four bedrooms have custom designer bathrooms with glass-surround shower/bathtubs, marble vanities with copper sinks, and tile flooring
- Entertainer’s dream patio with built-in gas fireplace, custom gas patio heaters, surround-sound speakers, and custom lighting
- Abundant 1.82 acre space with expansive, fully usable grounds including numerous paths and seating areas that are completely private and include a children’s play area, expansive lawns, mature trees, and lots of open space
- Expansive laundry room with storage plus an additional stackable washer/dryer in the master suite’s closet
- Knotty alder cabinets and doors and custom dual-paned wood windows throughout
- Large-plank hand-scraped hardwood floors throughout
- Ground-floor attached 3-car garage with epoxy floors, giant mudroom, and additional storage areas; oversized driveway with abundant guest parking
- Clay tile roof
- Surround sound system inside and out alongside an intercom system
- Full alarm system with motion detectors, intercom, and secure private entry gate; property is fully fenced as well
- Close proximity to top-rated Los Gatos schools and lovely downtown Los Gatos with all of its wonderful entertainment, shopping, and dining amenities
- Easy commuting with close proximity to 85, 17, 280, and 101
- Neighborhood schools: Blossom Hill Elementary, Raymond J. Fisher Middle, Los Gatos High (buyer to verify)
|Address:||107 Drysdale Drive|
|Lot Square Feet:||77,553|